top of page
  • lordshipia

Donald S. Sammis Park Dedication, June 23

The Stratford Waterfront and Harbor Management Commission, and the Lordship Improvement Association (LIA), invites the public to the Sunday, June 23 dedication of the town park at the Lordship Seawall to be named the Donald S. Sammis Park. The ceremony starts at 11am.


A Lordship resident, Mr. Sammis was chairman of the Stratford Town Council from 1921-1927 and Town Manager from 1932-1934. He was also a long-time trustee of the waterfront property today known as the Lordship Bluffs, preserving it as a park for Lordship residents.



33 views0 comments

Comments

Rated 0 out of 5 stars.
No ratings yet

Add a rating
bottom of page