top of page
  • lordshipia

History of the LIA - The Early Years

History of the Lordship Improvement Association: The Early Years: 1924 - 1957, by Lordship Historian Tom Halverson ...

In 1924, 25 Lordship residents who were "disgusted with the washboard road between Lordship and Bridgeport," met at the Lordship Firehouse on May 14 to create the Lordship Improvement Association (LIA) to do something about it. Thus began a legacy of the LIA shaping Lordship into the seaside community we love today. Read on: https://bit.ly/LIAHistoryEarlyYears.



54 views0 comments

Comments

Rated 0 out of 5 stars.
No ratings yet

Add a rating
bottom of page